It’s no secret than Oscar nominees never really leave empty handed. Even if they don’t scoop the big prize, they’re always lucky enough to go home with goodie bags crammed with luxury gifts that most of us can only dream of. And 2017 was no exception, in fact (in our humble opinion) these A-listers got a whole lot luckier, because nestled amongst the latest luxury face cream and IT gadget were our very own Attipas.
That’s right, our ergonomically supportive, gorgeously designed, non-slip first walker shoes were chosen to be part of the exclusive goodies bag! Already scooped up and snapped by some notable celebrities, we can’t wait to see who else wears what in the coming months as Attipas continue to grow in popularity across the globe!
1. Zoe Saldana. The renowned Hollywood actress joined us to pick some cute red baby shoes from the Polka Dot collection for her three little boys. The star played Uhura in Star Trek, Cataleya in Colombiana and officially joined the actors’ A-list with her outstanding role as Neytiri, the Na’vi princess, in James Cameron’s Avatar in 2009.
2. Scheana Marie. Beautiful actress and model Scheana from Vanderpump Rules holds a pair of Attipas baby shoes from the “Natural Herb” collection in blue.
3. Asia Monet Ray. The young Californian dancer who has taken the dance world by storm visited us at the Oscars gifting suite at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills.
4. Romi Dias. The gorgeous actress from 2017 TV series Doubt, who has also been in Castle and Criminal Minds, joined other celebrities at the Oscars gifting suite.
5. Ava Kolker & Lexy Kolker. A big thank you to Ava and Lexy Kolker, two sisters as talented as they are cute, for visiting our Attipas stand at the SLS Hotel!
6. Bonnie Morgan. We loved meeting the actress and extraordinary contortionist Bonnie Morgan, who plays Samara in the Ring movies. We really enjoyed chatting and hope that you like your Attipas baby shoes!
7. Nikki Leigh. Stunning model and Hollywood actress Nikki Leigh with a pair of adorable Attipas baby shoes in Marine Red.
8. Alice Amter. It was amazing catching up with Alice Amter from CBS’ The Big Bang Theory at this year’s Oscars! Here she holds Attipas baby shoes in our blue “Sneaker” design.
9. Tommy Davidson. Selfies with talented actor and comedian Tommy Davidson. We were thrilled to meet you and hope you’ll love Attipas baby shoes as much as we do!
10. Kate Linde. Meeting the star of The Young and the Restless – the lovely Kate Linde! Attipas’ style “Corsage Pink” pictured.
11. Isis King. It was such a pleasure to meet Isis King, one of the finalists from America’s Next Top Model. Great to see she gave Attipas shoes the fashionista tick of approval – can’t wait for adult sizes to be launched!